• Occupies Only One Position in Network Termination Device
• Meets IPTV Ring Trip Saturation Current Requirements for VDSL2 and ADSL2+ Systems Delivering IPTV Signals
• Environmentally Sealed
• IDC Terminations for DSL and Voice Signals
• Utilizes tii’s Switchable RJ-11 Jack (Auto-Jack®)
• Eliminates RJ-11 Plug Maintenance Problems
• Exceeds Telcordia Severe Lightning Surge Requirements
• Module’s unique design provides protection, customer bridging and xDSL POTS splitting in one module.
• Module easily snaps in and out of the Network Termination Device (NTD) and occupies only one position, thereby not compromising the NTDs overall capacity.
• The tii splitter design makes it possible to use a single phone line to provide triple play services including VDSL2/ADSL2+ and IPTV.
• With module installed, an additional standard POTS line module is not needed.
• Module includes tii’s unique patented switchable RJ-11 Jack (Auto-Jack®). The Auto-Jack® does not require an RJ-11 plug for normal operation and delivers unparalleled reliability.
• When engaged, the Auto-Jack® connects the RJ-11 test plug contacts to the Telco line for dial tone validation while disconnecting the customer cabling from the circuit.
• Module includes two sealed test points, which allows the technician to test the line while in service and also to separately test the customer wiring and the Telco wiring while a test plug is mated into the Auto-Jack® receptacle.
This greatly facilitates the testing process.